A real and relatable family blog from one London mum who wishes babies came with a parenting manual instead of a placenta.
The Tantrum Times is sadly not that manual but it does promise to provide:
- Uncensored parenting anecdotes from The Tantrum Townhouse.
- Honest opinion on the weird and wonderful world of parenting, not to be confused with unsolicited parenting advice, far too much of that out there already.
- Interesting, in the true sense of the word, activities with the kids.
- Me Time ideas that don’t involve having a wash.
- Nights out that justify the cost of the babysitter and shaving your legs
Please get in touch at Lucianne@thetantrumtimes.com